- Pupils are able to retrieve previously learnt skills and vocabulary.
- Children show an understanding of the health and fitness . For example, Why the body has to warm up/ cool down? Why our heart rate and pulse increases during exercise?
- Children learn and progress successfully as a result of a coherent sequence of lessons that builds towards a goal.
- Every child is to attend an extracurricular club.
- Children are able to swim 25m by the end of year 6.
- Pupils have well developed social and communication skills.
- Pupils have high aspirations about possibiltiies for the future.
- Pupils can make healthy choices both physically and mentally.