- To be able to use and interpret data and graphs.
- To be able to ask geographical questions. E.g. how are things formed?
- To be able to use and understand geographical language in different contexts.
- To know and use a compass. (8 points)
- To read and create maps to locate places, landmarks and features.
- To have a secure knowledge of places around the world and the UK.
- To recognise and understand physical features of the environment, such as rivers, mountains.
- To recognise and understand human elements of Geography, such as town growth and landmarks.