Through PE we aim to support this philosophy by:
- Fostering the enjoyment that taking part in physical activity and sport can bring;
- Teaching and embedding the use of extensive and accurate PE vocabulary.
- Raise pupils aspirations by providing opportunities to take part in competitive sports and activities.
- Encouraging children to work independently and with others.
- Teaching children to recognise and describe how their bodies feel during exercise.
- Learning how to make healthy lifestyle choices and understand their impact.
- Developing the children’s enjoyment of physical activity through creativity and imagination.
- Support pupils spiritual and emotional wellbeing through developing an understanding of the Boundary Characteristics within PE and the School Games Values.